Please note that the information in this magazine, including articles, video and audio does not make any claims. Any information offered is expressly the opinion of the creator/author of the material. It is respectfully offered to you to explore in the hope that it will be educational and helpful to you. This magazine contains material protected under Copyright laws. You may not publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on the magazine contents or any part thereof, whether by yourself or as a consultant, employee, partner or in any other role unless authorised in writing by Roooar.
Terms & Conditions
- ‘Roooar’ is BTB Pty Ltd atf The McFarlane Family Trust t/as Roooar
- ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for advertising, editorial, design and/or article contributions related services from Roooar.
- ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Roooar.
- ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Roooar.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Roooar. By placing an order with Roooar, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- Payments are to be made either by credit card (Stripe) or PayPal.
- Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the project’s costs for each week payment is outstanding.
- If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
Roooar is an online business, therefore, the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific requirements & any changes required.
Whilst all care is taken by Roooar, Roooar not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Roooar, it is the Client’s responsibility to proofread and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Roooar is not responsible for colour variations in the conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
Roooar is not responsible for the reproduction quality of the supplied images.
- All submissions must be your own original work
- Your submission must not be previously published in any other online or print publication.
- You can republish your submission on your own blog after it has been published by Roooar Magazine, providing you reference that the article was first published with Roooar and a link back to the original post or issue.
- Roooar has the right to use your article in various formats.
- Once your submission is approved you will be given a date of publication, however, articles may be pulled at any time during the editing process.
- You must not include any direct link within the article to any kind of affiliate sale or propose a direct pitch for a product you sell.
- Roooar magazine reserves the right to edit any articles as required.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and below explains how we use any information you provide via this website.
By subscribing to receive a copy of Roooar Magazine, you are also subscribing to receive regular email updates from Roooar. You can opt out at any time. Just don’t say you never subscribed, because that’s not cool.
Roooar is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will never sell or share your information with any third parties.
© 2013 - 2018 Roooar