Chantelle Ellem is a blogging queen – if you’ve not read her blog Fat Mum Slim, then you’ve probably seen her pop up in your social media feeds with her Instagram Photo A Day challenge.
Chantelle has also written for leading Australian parenting websites, magazines and blogs and has also just released a photo app “Little Moments by Fat Mum Slim”.
Inside this issue you’ll also find:
- 9 networking tips for introverts by Claire Dean
- Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn by Kate Toon
- Social media management by Melissa Walker Horn
- Why your chromosomes mean you shouldn’t get the job by Melinda Leyshon
- Build your own mastermind group by Karen Gunton
- How writing an ebook can nourish your tribe and boost your income by Cassandra Lane
- 5 things you should do before you quit your day job by Nicki Mckay
- Q&A with Sarah Fisher
- The forgotten factor in productivity by Jess Larsen
- New Beginnings 7 tips for starting out strong by Dani DiPirro
- 5 client winning moves to use instead of discounting by Kate Byrne
- The 7 fears holding you back from passive income in your business by Kathryn Hocking
- The power of a fresh perspective by Anna Matjasec
- Dirty minds and day dreams by Anne Maybus
- Sometimes self belief comes second by Kate James
- The two business worlds by Helen Jacobs
- Storytelling with images in your business by Louise Glendon
- How not to learn the hard way by Alisa Taylor
- Can a 5 minute habit really transform my world by Clare Desira
- The real reason you can’t talk about money by Sylvia Chierchia
- 11 things you can do right now for a cracking Pinterest presence by Amie Turner
Plus loads more!
You’ll receive a link to download a PDF version of the magazine.